Monday, August 13, 2012

"Going to the chapel..."

This past weekend on August 11th one of my dearest friends got married! I was honored to be a bridesmaid in one of the most awesome weddings ever.

I have known Mallorys for about ten years. She is part of our bible study group that formed through NBC and with Amy Looker as our leader. She graduated from Western and then then started working in Seattle. We grow close the past year as she lived by me in Greenlake. We play in a volleyball league together, run (and walk!) greenlake often and of course talk weddings, life  and everything in between. She is a wonderful part of my life I was honored to be in her wedding and standing next to her on her special day.




Close up! After a volleyball league game in the winter





Superbowl flag football!





Bridesmaids- Jamie and I
Gotta get beautified!
Starting the morning off right!






It seems like yesterday when we talked about her "vision" of a barn, country vintage chic wedding.
These pictures do not do it justice! The wedding was beautiful. What did women do before Pinterest!?



"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." 
 
Ecclesiastes 4:12




Bret and Mallory are a great couple. Truly perfect for eachother. They bring out the strengths and the best in each other. They like to have fun, enjoy the outdoors, and best of all they are not afraid to live life to the fullest! I wish them a lifetime of happiness, love, joy and adventures as they start their new life as husband and wife!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!