Sunday, September 16, 2012

Birthday celebration

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and me glad in it." Psalm 118:24

Thankful the lord has blessed me with 27 years of life and with many blessings. Here are some snap shots on how I celebrated my birthday this year!



The day started early (5:30am!) and did my usual routine of making breakfast (oatmeal pancakes) and daily devotion.  Nothing better then starting the day with with quiet time. 
I went into work for a couple hours before I headed home for the day. My sweet grandpa left a birthday message. Of course my daily stop at Starbucks and then lunch with my mom at The Windmill Bistro in Sumner. So far so good! 
The day ended with the Martina McBride concert at The Puyallup fair with the best birthday date ever :) 


This past year has been one of the most fulfilling, challenging, and eventful years of my life. I couldn't be more excited and anxious for the upcoming year and to see the plans God has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!