Sunday, September 30, 2012

Falling in Love with FALL

I love the fall season. Everything about it makes me happy. This weekend was the kickoff to my favorite season! The mornings were crisp, the sun was shining, the leaves are changing, football on tv, pumpkins on porches and most importantly spending time the family and schedule fall trips to the pumpkin patch and our scenic drive over the pass!

This weekend was just another reminder how amazingly blessed I am.


Started Saturday with a devotion from Jesus Calling.
Saturday was a packed day full of Falcon athletics! Volleyball played at 2:00pm and won in 5 games and then at 7:00pm was a women's "Kick for a Cure" soccer game!
With all my driving I have been doing, going back and forth to Enumclaw and Seattle, I have been discovering some awesome new songs on Spirit 105.3.
Of course, the best part of the weekend was seeing my AMAZING, PERFECT little nephew! Seriously, he is perfect! He is the most laid back baby ever!
Woke up early this morning to make a nice, yummy breakfast with coffee before I headed out to work! I was going to drive back up Sunday night like I usually do, but I stayed longer to hangout with my nephew (surprise!) and decided to stay Sunday night at my parents house. They might be retired, but they can't get ride of me that easily :)

Sunday morning was nothing short of amazing. Look at those colors! Fall is in the air!

Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!