Thursday, October 4, 2012

JOY- My Life Lately in Pictures

"...This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”
Nehemiah 8:10



JOY- A feeling I have been experiencing a lot lately. Here are some photos of the blessings I have been THANKFUL for these past couple weeks (and yes, even thankful for the major pity party I threw for myself last week).


The fire red leaves

The beautiful fall sunsets
Crisp, cold mornings
Halloween and fall decorations!
My illustrated bible story book from my mom #backtobasics

My daily morning devotions to constantly remind me who is in control

My girl taylor Swift! Loving her new song and excited for her new CD to come out!

THANKFUL for my perfect, little nephew and the JOY that he has given our family!
Just chillin' Auntie J
“Let Him Sleep...For When He Wakes, He Will Move Mountains.”

 

"...give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:18





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!