Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 16 of Thankfulness


Thankful for the nostalgic smell of the five pumpkin spice candles lit in my house right now 

Nothing out of the ordinary happened today
I got into work to work on things for the last volleyball game tomorrow
It was raining
It was cold


 But today I am thankful for the many "little blessings" that brought me JOY  

I am thankful it is Friday
It has just been one of those weeks where the weekend couldn't come soon enough!



I am thankful the Gods Word 
His message to us



I am thankful for this text from my dad and that I have a dad who knows just how much Christmas music makes me happy



 I am thankful for the surprise visit from this precious, precious baby Teagen Foster


And lastly, I am thankful for these funny ecards that are always, always so true. 
Cant wait for January when it is Sean's turn to find love! #sodreamy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!