Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day 22 of Thankfulness

Happy Thanksgiving!



This year we started new traditions and had a new addition!


New tradition #1

My amazing mom crafted together a "Thankful Tree" this year
She made paper leaves for our guest to write what they are thankful this year
When my mom told me her idea, I decided to make one for the SPU office
What can I say like mother- like daughter :)

After the meal and board games we gathered around the piano and sang Christmas carols while my Uncle Steve played his magic
My mom even made booklets of Christma carols!

New tradition #2- Christmas carols


And the newest addition to our Thanksgiving craziness festivities is the one and only Jace!
Beth and Kevin have been switching every other year for the holidays
This year Kevin had to work so Jace and Beth were able to spend some time with us
Who knows who the next new addition will be;)



I love this little guy more than I thought was possible!
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays for many reason
Nothing is better when family and friends get together for the holidays

Today I am thankful for:
A mom and dad who have created a house of love and tradition
A place to come home too for Thanksgiving
Turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes and pumkpin pie
Boards games that create endless amounts of laughter
Footballl on TV for those (grandpa) who need a more low-key activity
My dad praying before the meal
My mom and her passion to create new taditions
Baby Jace and the joy he brings
Excitement for the holiday season coming up



Just when I think that life quite possibly could not get any better,
That God has blessed me with more than enough...
Thanksgiving comes around and I am filled with more joy than I ever thought possible

 God continues to remind me what life is all about
Love...His ever consuming love for us
For His love truly endures forever
For that I am forever grateful







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!