Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5 of Thankfulness




My teammates and I
 We have a bond that not many people share
We love to laugh together.
We love to eat together.
We love to play board games.
We love to share old memories from our days as a team.
We love to remember when we would travel to the depths of Alaska
and the coast of California more times than we can count.
We love to rememer all the road trips that led to cards games, 
pillow talks, and endless amounts of laughter.
I love being able to meet up with my former teammates and remember the the years of sweat, tears and sacrifces we made. There is nothing like the feeling the passion of playing a sport your love, for a university you love, with teammates you love. Being a student-athlete was some of the best years of my life. The memories I made and the friendships that formed will forever be with me.
Now as many of them are married, moved away, have children of there own, I am thankful for the opportunity to gather again and be blessed by the friendships and memories we share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!