Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saturday of Bliss



I slept past 10:30 which I haven't done in forever
It felt good to sleep in

I got out of bed
Lit some holiday candles
Ate breakfast, did my quiet time 
All on my own time

No pressing event 
No schedule that morning
Just me and Saturday



I say this all the time and I am sure my Instagram followers are tired of all my pictures
But I absolutely am in LOVE with Greenlake 
Every season I find myself saying "This is my favorite time of year!"
It is beautiful all year around
Something new, beautiful and exciting going on

This morning I ran around the lake 
Christmas music playing
Crisp, cold winter air
Trees turning from fall to winter
Leaves on the ground
The sun shining
It was pure bliss



I was planning on just hanging around my house with my roommates until the SPU mens game 
Then my friend Bailey called!

She was going to a store near my house
So we met up for coffee at none other than Starbucks!
We went to a Starbucks I haven't been too in awhile

A middle age man came up to us and started randomly chatting about how old he was and how he missed the bus

Lets just say I don't think he was all with it
It was quite an interesting experience 
We had quite the laugh afterwards

Nonetheless, we had a great time catching up and talking about upcoming events with our Bible study group!




Carrie Underwood one of my favorites!

I was driving back from Starbucks with Bailey listening to 105.3 or 106.9
Poor country music is totally getting the back burning
Even if there is a commercial on I put in a Christmas CD
Christmas music ALL THE TIME

It was one of those Saturdays where I woke up and felt JOY
Blessed
Thankful
Rested


Looking forward to getting our Christensen family tree today and then out in Seattle with dinner and  Elf the musical

LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!