Tuesday, December 4, 2012

'Tis the Season


It is that time of year
There is a chill in the air
The days get shorter
The nights get longer
Our schedules get busier

After my November month long of posting daily I feel so out of it for having been five days since I last posted. Crazy, I know. 

I have to remind myself that even though I am not documenting my thankfulness on this blog doesn’t mean I am not grateful. However, I did enjoy the accountability I had when I committed to the month of daily Thankfulness. With Gods grace, I hope I continue to have a grateful heart all year around. 

In the meantime, here are some pictures of my life lately
I know I say this quite often but I truly am blessed



I had to get creative when decorating my office tree!
This year I got to add pictures of baby Jace!


Every. Single. Morning. 


I got inspired by a friend who made her advent calendar. This is my attempt! I found another women's blog who has a bible verse for every day and goes through the Christmas story with symbols and everything! She does a great job at explaining the real reason for the season. 
I hope to continue this tradition with my own family (I may or may not add some chocolate!)



Nothing better than spending the evenings with a warm blanket, Hallmark movies and enjoying the fellowship of friends by the lights of the Christmas tree. 


Seriously?! Can my nephew get any cuter?!



Basketball season has begun! This time of year also gets busy going between SPU and Enumclaw games!


A glimpse at the winter season to come
LET IT SNOW



I ended my book "Kisses from Katie" and needed a devotional for the mornings. I found this gem at my sisters house, which happened to be mine from high school. I realized I have never actually read this before. So here is to being encouraged and inspired!



Speaking of purposes, this little girl is one inspiring hero. She has captured my heart after I saw her on CNN heros. She deserves her own post. To be continued...

Thats all for tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!