Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Passions, Dreams, Desires




Here is little randomness on what is going on in my life latley!

My sister sent me this today
Talk about exactly how I am feeling
Life has been one whirl wind of blessings and heart transformation lately 
God has been showing me just how big He is



For one, my best friend had a healthy baby boy!
Everett James Tracy!
She is fulfilling her motherly role amazingly and loving every minute
I cant wait to hold this little guy!



I am LOVING this new band I discovered
All Sons and Daughters



I dont use Twitter that often but when I do I always go to Joyce first
She is one inspirig woman!


Loving my time at home
I seriously can not get enough of my family
My nephew has been a bigger blessing than I ever imagined!
Funny, when you think life could not get any better it does :)  



And lastly, this is where my heart has been for awhile
I never in my wildest imagination thought I would desire to travel so much
I dont just want to travel though
I want to make lasting, life-changing memories
I want to make memories getting dirty in the brokeness of our world
I want to make memories serving others, playing with children
I want to make memories by putting smiles on faces
I want to make memories spreading the Good News of the gospel
Letting the lost know they are loved by THE greatest Shepherd of all time

They are strong
They have a purpose
 They are loved more than they ever know

Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!