Sunday, April 21, 2013

Heaven on Earth




My sister and I LOVE Chris Tomlin, who doesn't?!
He is an amazing singer, song writer and worship leader
When his tickets went on sale in January we could not pass that opportunity 
We could not miss hearing the songs live that we have been listening blasting over and over again




I think My sister and I got a glimpse of Heaven last night
No, I would not even call it a glimpse
Heaven is 10 (insert infinity 0's) greater, better, more amazing
But I felt closer than I have ever been 



Last night was a worship experience I will never forget
There is nothing like being with thousands and praising the Lord

Lifting our hands
Pouring out our hearts
Singing His praises
Together
One city
One Church


Our favorite song is Angel Armies
There is always some serious worship going on in my car with this song
Being able to experience live was amazing

I know Who goes before meI know Who stands behind
The God of Angel Armies
Is always by my side

 "Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders"

Ten thousands is a rhetorical phrase for an indefinitely large number
Talk about one big army
Expect nothing less with God!
And to guess what?
That army is fighting for you and me

What would you do if you truly believed this army would always have your back?
It would seem impossible to fail right? 
It would be foolish to not continue the fight with this army
YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT LOSE
Ever



The Alpha and the Omega, who is and who was and who is to come
The Almighty



I would not want to experience this night with anyone else
We have grown together in this journey
I know God has great things planned for us and our families
We made a joke on the way home that the only night that will be better than this will be my wedding day :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!