Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lead us for His Glory

As I was listening to Pandora, this song came on
As I was listening, something was stirring up in my heart
So, I googled the lyrics!
There is just something so adventurous, exhilarating,
and at times mind-blowing thrilling to know that God has called us
to live higher, to go deeper
 To go where He leads us
He doesnt want us to live an ordinary life by the standards of this world
We are called to go higher- go deeper
Let Him lead us for His Glory
-----------------------------------------------


"Called Me Higher"
All Sons and Daughters 

And I could hold on
I could hold on to who I am and never let You
Change me from the inside
And I could be safe
I could be safe here in Your arms and never leave home
Never let these walls down
But You have called me higher
You have called me deeper

And I'll go where You will lead me Lord


You have called me higher
You have called me deeper
And I'll go where You lead me Lord
Where You lead me
And I will be Yours, oh
I will be Yours for all my life


And I will be Yours, oh
I will be Yours for all my life
So let Your mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!