Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Mothers Love


This past weekend we got to celebrate the best and my favorite woman on this earth
My mom

Who has always been the one to encourage and inspire me to grow? 
My mom

Who has taught me the importance of telling the truth and living out that truth? Even when that meant going up to my coaches house to tell her the truth because I told her I was in 5th grade when I really was in 4th.
My mom

Who has always been there to dry my MANY tears and wash away my doubts?
My mom

Who is proud of me no matter what I do in life? 
My mom

Who prays everyday for my future husband and believes in our future marriage? Even when I thought I was going to marry Devon Sawa or Superman.
My mom

Who has taught me the power of prayer?
My mom

Who has showed me the love, patience and kindness?
My mom

And most importantly, who has showed me how to live out my faith, how to be a women of faith, a Proverbs 31 woman, a Wife of Noble character?

My mother 



I am not a mom yet but when I do become one, I know exactly who I want to be like
My mom




Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all. Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting: but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

Proverbs 31:30 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!