Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ignite God's Vision for your life





Happy Wednesday!
Just a quick post to share what I am loving this week!




Not only am I reaching my fitness and health goals
I am making new, deep, lasting friendships through AdvoCare
I am being encouraged in my faith
Pushed to dream a little deeper
Go a litter further out of my comfort zone
Love what this company represents
Love what it stands for
Love that is continues to help people reach their goals physically and financially


And of course we have the BEST spokes person ever!
And what is even more amazing AdvoCare become Title Sponsor of Texas Kickoff!
Kicking off the college football season on August 31st, Mississippi State vs. Oklahoma State.

Football and Advocare, two of my favorites!


This book will change your life
We just finished this in our Bible Study (friends I met through AdvoCare)
 and I am on fire to be Greater
In fact, God created us to be GREAT
Are you ready to open your imagination to the possibility
that God has a vision for your life that is greater?
We all have honest moments when we’re gripped by a desire to feel
 that what we’re doing matters more.
That who we are matters more.

And according to one of the most shocking verses in the Bible,
Jesus wants the very same thing for every one of us:
Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.”
-John 14:12

Dream Bigger.
Start Smaller.
Ignite God's Vision for your life




The Jessie Rees Foundation continues to burn pasison in my heart
I will continue to use my platform at SPU to create faith, hope love and JOY to children
I wrote this post back in winter when I first heard about this foundation

My motto for this week
What would you do with your had no fear?






And just because I miss this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!