Saturday, September 21, 2013

I Want More of You God

Just a quick thought this Saturday night



Truth. 

I believe I wasn't truly living until I knew WHY 
We were not placed on this earth to just take up space
All of us were created to glorify the Lord 
Everything we do should humbly reflect Christ

Is it easy? No
Is it always obvious? No
 Does He always show you direction? No

But, I believe if you truly want to live life
Then live for Jesus
The one who created the universe
The entire universe 

Once I decided that was why I was created my whole perspective changed
I looked at my circumstances in a different, more humble, light
I saw dreams forming in ways I never thought possible
It is amazing what He can do when you open your heart to Him

I dare you to DEFY the odds. 
Step up & be the one that others can look to. 
Don't follow the crowd, lead a pack of life changers.


"There's no place I'd rather be

Than here in your love,

Set a fire down in my soul

That I can't contain and I can't control

I want more of You God, I want more of You God.

Love of God overflow

Permeate all my soul"











No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!