Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What I am Lovin' Wednesday


Today was a pretty exhausting day
Rushing from meetings and bombarded with details about this week
I was drained of my strength

BUT 

Just when I thought this day was a bust and I was going to give myself a pity party
I was able to get away after work for a bit to workout with a friend I have not seen in awhile
We met at Queen Anne track and had a great workout but more importantly a great conversation
You know that feeling when you leave from a visit with a friend and you are just encouraged and filled up? It is no wonder we are called to be in fellowship with believers

He provided the right time for my friend to meet me to workout
He provided the sunshine an crisp, fall air
He provided fellowship and great conversation 
Our dreams He has placed on our hearts 
He provided everything I needed today

For the first time in a long time I am at peace 

About work
My life
Where God is taking me and molding me
I see it daily in the small things
For once I see Gods hand on my life
Everyday I wake up with expectation that He will show up
Take my hand to lead
Take my anxiety and stress away
Give me the strength when I feel weak
Give me wisdom when I am without words

And guess what?
He provides 
Every.Single.Day 



Other things I am loving this week!



Makes my heart happy
There are a million reasons why I love AdvoCare but receiving a texts like these is an amazing feeling!



As you know September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
To be the change you want to see in the world, you don't have to be strong. 
You don't have to be to wealthy. You don't have to be influential. 
You just have to be COMMITTED.

I am committed to bringing faith, hope and love to children all around the world
#bigdreams #yesiboughtthesweatshirt

"Wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in His word I put my hope, I wait for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning."
Psalm 130:5-6 





Lastly, I am loving my parents!
They have been dreaming about traveling together for awhile and they finally left today for Ireland!
It is bittersweet for my siblings and myself because as much as we are so happy for them, it is going to be so hard not being able to talk to them for 10 days! 
Yes, I am extremely blessed and talk to my parents almost daily
I am just so excited for them and praying for safe and exciting travels 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!