Friday, October 18, 2013

Balance



Balance in life is one of the keys to finding the peace which we were created for


 
Now may the Lord of peace Himself continually grant you peace in every circumstance.
The Lord be with you all!
2 Thessalonians 3:16


 
"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.
"Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you shall find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My load is light."
Matthew 11:28-30
 
 
 
How do you find your balance?


 
I found another "happy place" for myself
When life seems overwhelming I come to this track, turn on some pandora and let my imagination and dreaming begin




Prayer for Today
Jesus, help me give to others the things I need.
Make me emotionally generous and able to bless in the midst of a conflicting mess.
Amen





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!