Saturday, October 5, 2013

Falling for Fall

“Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile.” 


It is funny because I never considered myself as a runner but I keep signing up for races!
I will be running run/walk in the Seattle Half December 1st
Yes, that is less than two months to train
I dont know about you but getting up early in the morning to run is hard
Need me to get up early for Starbucks or a Seahawks game? Easy
However, knowing I have a small amount of time ot train I knew I had to get this run in
Not only do you always feel better afterward, it was a beautiful Seattle fall morning
I know I say this all the time but Seattle is the most beautiful city in the fall

view along the greenlake path this morning

Around my neighborhood


I could walk around these streets for hours and just daydream


 What is your favorie thing about fall?



1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just found your blog through Hope Engaged. Absolutely love all your pictures of fall! That will make the training for the half a little more bearable! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!