Saturday, November 23, 2013

Joy, Forgiveness & Love Day 22 & 23


Day 22
A Gift Grateful


I am grateful for this little one 
Emma Joy
She is one of my co-workers little girl
She comes and helps out during events
AKA- the best, little helper there is
She is blessed me more than I ever imagine being touched by a child
She is strong, beautiful, and smart!
Not to mention one of the biggest hearts I know
She doesn't have the easiest or most normal life for a child but you know what?
She gives, she shares and she smiles all the time
She is FULL of JOY!
I can see why her parents had that as her middle name
They just new 
I am grateful for Emma coming into my life and changing it forever 

  
Day 23
3 Gifts in Christ 

Just three?
The more time I spend getting to know Christ
The more time I spend getting to know our Savior
The deeper my faith grows
There are an abundance of gifts found in Christ

1- Eternal Life
"For God so loved the world He gave His only son, that whomever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life" John 3:16 

2- Forgiveness of sins
"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9

3- LOVE
"Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." 1 John 4:8

"But God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 5:8 

I dont know what my future holds but I know Who holds my future
#goodenoughforme

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me.
And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God,
who loved me and gave himself for me
Galatians 2:20 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!