Monday, November 4, 2013

Gathered Together Day 4

"The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone.
I will make a helper suitable for him."

-------------  

Day 4
A gift Gathered, Given, Good 

1- Gathered. One of my very good friends got engaged this weekend! There is something so special when you hear your good friend about to marry the man of her dreams. I am thankful for two hearts gathering to become one. I am thankful for the gathering of family and friends. Thankful for the design of marriage. 

2- Given. One of my student workers was having a rough weekend. I gave her my favorite devotion Jesus Calling. I got this text this morning "Jessie, thank you so much for the book! Can not believe the last two day passages and how well they fit right now. See you tomorrow!" Melts my heart. God is good. 

3. Good. God is good all the time. Gods timing is perfect and good all the time. Thats it:) 



1 comment:

  1. Love this, and LOVE Jesusu Calling!! You are beautiful girl:) Love your cheery spirit! Love KAtie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!