Sunday, January 12, 2014

Your Beautiful Purpose



Precious Lord,

I am ready to follow where You lead! 
I want to live out the beautiful purpose You ordained for me before I was even born. 
Help me remember that an un- appointed work is an unanointed work. 
Give me the passion to do only that which You have given me grace to accomplish. 
By faith I repent of and reject selfish ambition, envy, pride, insecurity and self absorption. 
Instead I embrace Holy Confidence and Humble Dependence, Kingdom Passion and Calvary Love. Fill me up to overflowing so that my life becomes a wellspring of life to everyone I meet. 
Pour out Your Spirit on me in increasing measures so I will last long and finish strong. 
I am ready to do exceedingly above and beyond all that my mind can conceive, according to Your work in and through me. I am all in Lord! 
Lead me on and glorify Your name in me. 

Amen 








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! This reminds me that I need to spend more time in prayer about what God desires me to do with my life. Thanks for this reminder. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!