Sunday, March 23, 2014

Abundant Life


I believe my life should be directed, inspired and lived by the Words and instructions by the Bible 
However, there are some key verses that really inspire me and my life 
This is one of them

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
John 10:10 

Contrary to popular belief, after we dedicate our lives to Christ He doesn't want us just sitting around, twiddling our thumbs, and waiting for heaven
He wants us to LIVE
We are not created to just exist, but truly live
 Live an abundant life
Full life
What does that entail?
Well, it is different for all of us 
But I think following your dreams and passions is a good place to start





Speaking of passions, I think I am starting to like love photography 
I LOVE pictures, words and quotes-anything that gets me inspired
I mean I really love pictures
A picture really is worth a thousand words
I also want to start sharing and documenting more with pictures
My good ol' iPhone is not going to cut it anymore
I am in the search for a good camera 
In meantime I am going to borrow my sister and brother in laws

Here are some pictures from my weekend starting with the obviously the cutest one





Welcome to my parents backyard






My quiet time today





For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11


being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Phil. 1:3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!