Sunday, March 2, 2014

Continue to Follow


Do you ever find yourself wondering where you are going?
Where God is taking you?
Some days it is easier for me to see His plan for my life
Some days I feel lost and out of control

You see,
The Lord as placed BIG dreams on my heart 
He has placed BIG vision and goals and a platform
I see those dreams
I feel them

But I also have doubts
I have fears
 HOW I am supposed to get there?
WHERE I am supposed to go?

Most days, I feel my dreams are so big I am on this journey alone
If I told anyone just what I dream, they wouldn't understand
I have come to understanding this is ok

Just breathe
Just trust 
Continue to follow Him

Dear Jessie, 
You are on the right path. 
Listen to Me, and less to your doubts. 
I am leading you along the way I designed just for you. 
Therefore, is it a lonely way, humanly speaking. 
But I go before you as well as alongside you, 
so you are never alone. 

Do not expect anyone to understand fully My ways with you anymore than you can comprehend My dealings with others. 
I am revealing to you the path of Life, day by day, and moment by moment. 

As I said to my disciple Peter, so I repeat to you: Follow Me. 

- Jesus Calling






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!