Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Family That Plays Together...Stays Together


"But as for me and my household, 
we will serve the LORD."
Joshua 24:15 

Before I left to Arizona we had a small get together with our family
There was nothing I wanted to do more before I left then spend sometime with family
Of course most these pictures are of Jace and Hudson- my most adorable nephews
ok mostly Jace but Hudson was sleeping half the time
What can I say, I am a proud auntie!





Baby Hudson and my brother in law Kevin

Oh hey blue eyes!

Ohhh that red little face gets me every time!


I made this sign last year for my place but I could not take it to Arizona so my mom put it outside by the garden


Selfie with my little buddy 


Cant handle this cuteness!


Gramps and cousin- My grandpa said if he was younger he would come live with me. So sweet!

Jace, Sister Beth, aunte Jan, cousin Rylee

My brother Chris keepin' it simple

sister selfie with Hudson just chillin'
Brother Chris, Jace- yes he is picking his nose, sister Beth, me, brother-in-law Kevin, and baby Hudson

My family is one of my biggest blessings


1 comment:

  1. These photos are adorable! And I LOVE that sign you painted last year!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!