Thursday, September 4, 2014

Faith Journey Challenge



Pursued 
Prayer 



I was challenged to describe my faith journey and how Jesus has impacted my life...
...on video

Two challenges came to mind:

1) I dont do videos

I love taking pictures and writing but I have never filmed myself
I dont know if it is just me but I dont like hearing the sound of my voice
Do I REALLY sound like that?!  
Well, we all have to step out of out comfort zone
Something I have become comfortable with lately
And you know what??
When I finished I realized it was not as bad as I thought it would be
Isnt that like everything we do?
We over exaggerated so much in our minds and it seems to always be ok in the end

2) I could chose 7647864776234 words that describe how Jesus has impacted my life

For those who know me, they know what a journey I have been on
The past three years the Lord has taken me on one crazy adventure
Calling me out of my comfort and into one uncomfortable situation after another

Leaving SPU
Africa
Moving to Arizona

So, while I am still on an incredible journey, I am learning more about Gods goodness
Learning that the Lord is still pursuing me
Learning He will finish what He started calling me to Arizona
I am learning the best is yet to come on this adventure

More words that could describe my faith journey:
Dreams
Faithful
Grace
Adventure filled
Loving
Good
Powerful
Promise
Merciful
Compassionate
Better than imagined
Living Word


What are two words that describe your faith journey or how Jesus has impacted your life?
(Don't worry, I wont make you do a video)


1 comment:

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!