Thursday, November 6, 2014

Liebster Award!




Happy Thursday!

I was nominated by Sarah at Life With The Casterlines for the Liebster Award. In true Jessie fashion, I had no idea what that meant but after reading Sarah's blog it sounded like a fun idea to get to know more bloggers and share a little about myself. Thank you Sarah! 
The Liebster Award is for smaller blogs only (less than 200 followers) and is just a way for readers to discover up-and-coming blogs. Here are the rules:
  1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
  2. Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
  3. Nominate bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same
  4. Let the bloggers you have nominated know they have been nominated
Part One:
  1. I love Superman
  2. I am starting to love the Arizona desert
  3. I could eat breakfast food all day, everyday 
  4. #TeamEdward
  5. I love singing in the car and LOUD!
  6. I would rather be given roses than a new pair of shoes (unless they were Nikes) 
  7. I choose workout clothes over a dress any day
  8. I have ran three half marathons
  9. I secretly would love to be a country singer and live in Nashville 
  10. I am a hopeless romantic
  11. #11 is my all time favorite number because of Edgar Martinez (Seattle Mariner) 
Part Two:
  1. What is your favorite book? Circle Maker
  2. What inspired you to start blogging? The Lord was placing big dreams and passion on my heart I knew I needed to start documenting my new adventure! 
  3. If you could do anything right now, what would it be? I would love to travel around the nation and share my story, inspire & encourage women, volunteer at a non-profit/faith based organization. 
  4. What is your favorite song? Jesus Loves Me- Chris Tomlin 
  5. What are you reading right now? Only Believe by Danny & Diane McDaniel , the Bible 
  6. What career are you in, and do you like it? I am currently working from home with AdvoCare (health and wellness company) Loving the time freedom I have to volunteer and help others with their health and financial goals! 
  7. What is your favorite TV show? Greys Anatomy and The Bachelorette/Bachelor 
  8. What is one goal you hope to accomplish within the next year? I want to be a part of a non-profit, whether volunteering or working, helping children. 
  9. What is the best movie you’ve seen lately? Any Christmas movie on the Hallmark channel!
  10. What is one item on your Christmas wish-list? New shoes to workout in! 
  11. What do you love most about fall? If I was in Seattle I would say I love the cold weather clothes, the falling leaves, the changing leaves, and cuddling up to a hot drink from Starbucks. Now in Arizona the weather is a little a lot different but I am learning to appreciate the differences. But no matter where I am during the fall I always LOVE the comfort and beginning of football. Go Seahawks! 
Part three- For the bloggers I am nominating, here are your questions:
  1. What is one thing God is teaching you during this season? 
  2. If you could travel any where tomorrow, where would you go and why?
  3. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
  4. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
  5. What are you currently reading?
  6. What is your favorite time of year?
  7. What is one goal you hope to accomplish this next year?
  8. Where and who will you be spending Thanksgiving and Christmas with?
  9. What inspired you to start blogging?
  10. Who inspires you the most in life right now?
  11. Who is your favorite author? 
I now nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster Award:
Amanda at Sweet Surrender
Sarah at Sarah's Roman Holiday 

If you choose to accept the award,  please come back and comment with your post link so we can all
get to know you better!


4 comments:

  1. My post is up if you want to read. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you decided to accept. It was so fun getting to know you more!! (#teamedward all day, every day.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from A Cup of Tay! I'm currently in college but planning in working in non-profit as well - I want my work to have meaning. I'm from Wyoming where it gets COLD in winter so I'm a little jealous of your Arizona weather, not going to lie!

    Xo,
    Taylor
    acupoftay.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!