Monday, April 4, 2016

You Haven't Missed A Thing


"Being confident of this, that He who began a good work 
in you will carry it on to completion, 
until the day of Christ Jesus." 
Phil. 1:6 

Sometimes it is really easy for me to believe that God has forgotten about me
Sometimes in the waiting for dreams and prayers to be answered is hard! 
Can I get an AMEN?

"Hey God, remember me? Remember that prayer I have been praying? Ya, I am still waiting?"

Did I miss something?
Did I make a wrong turn somewhere?
Did did say the wrong thing to someone?
Did I end the right relationship or stay too long?
Where did I go wrong?

Do you ever feel this way?!

"Indeed, the very hairs on your head are all numbered. 
Don't be afraid; you are worth more than sparrows." 
Luke 12:7 

A God who knows every hair on our head
A God who provides everything for the birds

Are we not worth more than sparrows?

Our life is not a surprise to Him
Our actions are not a surprise to Him
Our decisions are not a surprise to Him

So, let's take a deep breath today
God has not forgotten about us
He knows exactly where we are and need to be
He knows our pain and heartbreak
He knows our desires and dreams 
He sees every tear and hears every prayer
He sees every decision and action we make



I was reminded today from one of my most faithful friends, that I have not missed a thing
 Her sweet prayer that still brings tears to my eyes every time I read it
I hope you find peace in it as well

Praying peace over your heart as you meditate on how much your Father God loves you. Things in this world are still very broken and painful, but He has not forgotten you or forsaken you . 
He understands your pain and is there holding you, whispering...

"I have a perfect plan for your future... you can trust Me. 
The best is yet to come. You haven't missed a thing. 
Not one thing my precious girl." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!